May 23, 2014

He Picked YOU!

I love how in the movie Moms Night Out, we're reminded that God chose us to be the mommy of these particular kids (or kid).  God could have chosen any other mom on this planet to raise those little ones...and He picked you.  

He picked YOU!

try to let that sink in....

I'm so excited that you've come here!  I'm really looking forward to this being a place that we can refuel as moms...sort of like a Mommy Gas Station...wait, that doesn't sound right...okay, a Mommy Filling Station (they used to be called that). Speaking of words we don't use anymore, has anyone ever heard of a countertop being called a "draining board"? Seriously, my dad calls it that.  He's got my son even saying it. 

Hope your day goes very well.  And I hope you get a moment of quietness today so you can think and really reflect on the fact that God picked you.  

-Rachel :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment